Academy Competitions Program
Virginia Math League(VML):
VML is a math competition sponsored by Virginia Mathematics League , which is aimed to nurture mathematical skills among children attending grades 4 to 7. We strive to provide a challenging but engaging environment for students to demonstrate their mathematical capabilities. Kids thoroughly enjoy these as it improves their speed and accuracy in problem solving skills and at the same time, it helps them to write in their GT & TJ/AOS applications.
VML Contest Rules:
1. Each contestant will be given a set of 30 questions.
2. The maximum time allocated to answer the 30 questions is 30 minutes.
3. You may use Calculator.
4. Contestantant will return Test Booklet and Answer Key back to the proctor.
5. There will be NO negative points for any incorrect answer.
6. The contestant will be awarded one point for the correct answer and zero for an incorrect answer.
VML Contest Date(s):